Flower Girls visit

Last week my mom's college roomate came for a visit with her girls, so everyday after summer school I raced over to the house to hang out with everybody. They are getting so grown up! They are going into 7th grade! Crazy cause that is the age group Adam and I work with at church and I can't believe they are already in Middle School. We had a great week hanging at by the pool and down at the beach.The girls are so cute. They still talk about the wedding like it was yesterday, and they told me how sad they were to finally grow out of their dresses which they've worn for numerous school pictures and different occasions. I love their visits and can't wait for next summer when I can hopefully have the girls over to my own place for a fun girls night!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP