Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year full of traditions, friends and family.

We usually start the day off at Leslie's (and Matt's) for a Christmas Eve brunch.
Later that day, we head to church for the Christmas Eve service and the night culminates with a traditional Italian dinner at my Mom's.
Every year we're joined by many of our closest friends and family.
Shelby came into town from Texas for the holidays!
A shot with me and this year's brides, two of my lifelong best friends!
The Bilbrey's joined us for the second year in a row for the festivities, however this year Laura could fully enjoy everything since Reagan was no longer in utero.
Me and my girls...Laura and Miss Reagan
Anna and Jen
The yearly Herndon sibling shot in front of the tree.
The siblings on my side.
The table
Ready for dinner...
Lobster Fradiavolo...and this year the lobster was grilled, DELICIOUS!
After dinner...we all headed into the sunroom for a dirty santa style ornament exchange. It was a fun addition to the night's festivities.
After I stole Anna's ornament...I figured it was a good time to give her a Hanukah gift...her Christmas PJs.
It was a festive night as usual! Already, can't wait for next year.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP