Great Expectations II: Maternity Photos

It was fun to share the news that we were expecting months ago with my friend Amy of Amy Murgatroyd Photography by asking her if she'd be up for taking my maternity photos this summer. Being that I'd be most pregnant through the summer this time around rather than in the fall and winter like Levi's pregnancy, I thought it would be fun to take our maternity photos at one of the beautiful beaches on the North Shore and she suggested Crane Beach. The weather that evening could not have been more beautiful. Levi also loves the beach, so he had a ball although he was more interested in playing in the sand and water than posing at times. I love the photos, and I could not wait to print my favorite black and whites to accompany my favorite from my pregnancy with Levi for the nursery.
(I printed this one of the all of us for the nursery.)
(Then I printed this one of me and Adam for the nursery.)
 There are so many that I love, so it made picking which ones to print tough.
I think I'll have a book printed with all of my favorites to solve the issue of needing to pick.
We absolutely love these and all the gorgeous photos of Levi that I included in his 18 month update.

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP