Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve began with the Annual Christmas Eve Brunch at Leslie's, the best way to kick off the Christmas festivities.
I love getting together with the Great Bridge gang! It's such a blessing to have such close friends who have known me for so long. Can you believe how old my sister looks!
We went to Christmas Eve services with Adam's folks and even had a chance to catch up with our favorite Atlantic Shores pastors.
Then we all met at my mom's for Christmas Eve dinner. It was most festive!
Here we are with Evan and Amy, my favorite sibling-in-laws.
The Annual Lobster Fradivalo meal was delicious.
Everette with his two new daughters.
Sisterly Love.It was a wonderful Christmas Eve, full of family, friends and celebration.


No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP