I GOT A JOB!!!

GREAT NEWS!!
I got an official job offer from the Virginia Beach Public Schools to teach ESL full time!
I'll be teaching at Larkspur Middle at the beginning and end of each day and at Malibu and Kempsville Elementary in the middle of the day. So my position is itinerant, but I've been told that can be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to the experience. I'm going to finally have my own classroom and I can't wait for the new challenge. My official start date is January 29th, but I have a few meetings to attend in the meantime.

This job is a HUGE answer to prayer! It was a lesson in patience, but God is SO GOOD!

4 comments:

Cola said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Love you...Cola

 Shelby said...

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO HOO!!!!!!

SOOOO happy for you! When I got your text, I was getting my nails done and I read the text and immediately started clapping my hands...sending a bottle of clear nail polish flying across the room!

WHOOPS!!!

CONGRATS JESS!!

Jessica and Adam Herndon said...

Thanks Cola! and Shelb, that is hilarious! I love you guys.

Andrew McCormick said...

Congrats! We look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP