Summer Travel Plans

In my free moments here and there I have been slowly making plans and doing research for quite a bit of travel this summer! This summer is shaping up to be an adventure for sure! In the coming days, I'm hoping to be like Andrew and blog about the different trips and itineraries I'm working on. I think it will be fun to have all my thoughts and plans in one place finally.

The summer will kick off with Waves Summer Camp at Camp Watermarks from June 27th through July 2nd!

Then I'm home for a week and might be headed to New Orleans for a girls weekend with Thais and Celeste! I have never been to New Orleans but have always wanted to go, so I'm hoping I can save up enough to take this side trip and catch up with two of my best friends who I just don't get to see enough of!A week later, Adam and I will leave again for the Waves Missions trip to Tampa, Florida where we'll be doing some hard labor working on projects such as home improvements. Adam and I will be married 5 years while we're gone, but we'll be celebrating in a few more weeks.

My sister and I then leave right after her birthday on the 4th of August for California. I have never been out west and can't wait to see San Fransisco and Yosemite. We are headed there to celebrate our dad and the life he lead in a couple of the places he loved most in the world. I am really looking forward to this adventure and the memories my sister and I will share forever.

Anna and I land back in Norfolk at the crack of dawn Monday morning, the 9th of August, and Adam and I jet off that Thursday night for ITALY where we'll be celebrating 5 years of married bliss! We'll be visiting Rome, Tuscany (the countryside), Florence, Venice and the Amalfi Coast while in country for 11 days and we'll be joined along the way by some of our OSL best friends (Haley and Justin, Austin and Courtney, Dan and Lisa)!

There is a lot in store for this summer. I LOVE TO TRAVEL and I am so excited to see so many new places both stateside and abroad!

3 comments:

Thais said...

It's going to be quite the whirlwind! So excited for you...

Laura and TJ said...

So much fun! I can't wait to hear all your stories about your trips :)

Cola said...

I know you guys will have a wonderful time! Enjoy your fun-packed summer!!!

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP