My neglected blog & a shout out!

As you may have noticed, my poor blog has been somewhat neglected lately. If it wasn't a photo alert, it hasn't been posted since CHRISTMAS! Where has the time gone?! We've been super busy with work, life, trips, Adam's military commitments and the latest life development: a BIG move to BOSTON (all the details coming soon)! I pledge to get these postings all caught up in the coming days while Adam is away at Chaplaincy School for the Airforce.

In the meantime, a BIG shout out to my sister, Anna, and future brother in law, Chris, on their engagement! Congratulations! I can't wait to take engagement pictures in New York City! You know those will be some beautiful photos...beautiful people in one of my favorite cities in the world!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP