HOME AT LAST! Adam's return

August 7th, Adam finally returned home to our new home of Virginia Beach!Here I am a very happy wife meeting my husband at the airport after being apart for two and a half months, long enough! I'm SO excited he's home!Doesn't he look handsome in his uniform!! That's my handsome airman!That night we stayed in Downtown Norfolk and celebrated our 3rd anniversary with a delicious sushi dinner followed by a walk along the water at waterside, which we hadn't done since our first date. It was a sweet moment six years later. Sometimes I can't believe we've been together that long because time has just flown by, especially these past three years!

Happy Anniversary Honey!
Thanks for these happy years and I am so excited for what the future will bring!

1 comment:

Andrew McCormick said...

fun pictures! welcome back to the 757!

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP