A last minute trip to New York

So at the last minute my mom and sister decided we should take a trip to New York for the weekend. So I went along as did Will. It was a lot of fun of course between celebrating Anna's birthday and seeing family and friends while visiting new cites around the City. Here I am with my childhood friend, Marissa and her new baby.

Then we spent Saturday and Sunday in the City. On Saturday we even had a chance to meet up with my cousin Josh for pizza after street shopping around Canal Street. Josh had just moved back to New York from LA on Wednesday, talk about lucky timing.
Then Joann, John, Taylor and Jack met us Saturday afternoon for some more shopping and dinner in SoHo.Sunday morning we had breakfast with my aunts, uncle and cousins on my dad's side. It was great seeing everybody especially since we hadn't all been together since my wedding. Boy does time fly!While Anna and Will did tons of siteseeing since Will had never visited New York, my mom and I spent the afternoon in Central Park, which I had never been inside. It is a beautiful spot and I can't wait to go back and spend time there with Adam.To finish off the night, we sang happy birthday to Anna with a pizza pie since Sunday was her actual 18th birthday.
Needless to say, it was a great last minute trip!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP