I'm thankful...

For Friends...who I'll be seeing over the next few days! Stacey, Haley, Lindsey, Dan, Lisa, Courtney, Austin, TJ, Daniel, Adam, Celeste and John and who knows maybe more along the way.

For Family...who I'll be visiting with and celebrating with this Thanksgiving!

And for Job Prospects...I know it's a little out of the box from friends and family because usually the next thing to be thankful for is good health, which I AM thankful for, but this has been a big weight as we get closer to the new year and I continue to look for a job (trying to be ever so patient), and not just any job, but hopefully the right job. Well thank goodness that lately things seem to be moving in the right direction! As I posted earlier last week, I have been having some interviews FINALLY and they continue to come...tomorrow morning I interview at Larkspur Middle School for an English as a Second Language position followed by an interview next Monday for a Theater position at Kempsville High School (only a part-time position, but still a great job) and then next Wednesday, my second interview with Roche! I hope the right job is amungst these opportunities. So please keep your fingers crossed and keep praying and know that I am so thankful for each and everyone of you who love and care about me and my future! I am so excited for Adam and my future here in the Hampton Roads...I am thankful God brought us here!

1 comment:

Melin said...

Hi Sweet Darlin, Your efforts will be rewarded soon as the old saying goes "good things come to those that wait" and the Lord knows how long you have been hoping, praying and waiting for the perfect job, Brad and I continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers and we know that it is just a matter of time now, so enjoy the visit with friends and family over this Thansgiving day holiday. Keep the faith your, destiny is just right around the corner. Love you, Momma

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP