Christmas Morning

Christmas morning we woke up at the Herndon's first to see what Santa had brought and whether we had been naughty or nice this year.The first to wake and ready to view the gift opening extravaganza.Evan and Amy arrived in the cutest footsie pajamas!Adam and I celebrating our third Christmas together (married that is). Don't you just love his new Santa hat! Sticky Buns...a Herndon Family Christmas morning must-have.
Time to open gifts...Just some highlights
Everette actually asked for lumber to build his flower beds possibly half joking, but we decided to actually get it for him...that is one board and a gift card to pick up the rest.
Robin got Disney's Sleeping Beauty.
One of Evan and Amy's cute items to use around the house...a sign for the front yard. We got one our first Christmas that said "The Herndons est. 2005 with a pineapple.) They also got lots of tools to use around the house.
If you hadn't noticed I've been enjoying cooking lately, so I got lots of fun cookbooks. Adam's big gift was his Bose headphones. The sound quality really is amazing!
Then after opening many wonderful things because I guess Santa decided we had been GOOD this year, we headed over to "wake up" again at my mom's house.
We got Anna her own coffee maker and coffee supply kit to enjoy during those all-nighters at Radford.
Anna and Will got Adam a signed Redskins mini helmet...you know he loved that. Just look at the Santa hat and you'll know why!Mom got CDs and the DVD Mama Mia, which we watched Christmas night after dinner.
Brad got some jeans for work and books a many as usual.
Will's first Christmas with our family. He got a really nice peacoat from Anna, a cashmere scarf to go with the coat from us and a printer from my parents. Welcome to the family!
Adam's big gift from my parents...a Bose Ipod Soundock. He must have been a really good boy this year because he went from not owning any Bose sound equipment to being the proud owner of two things!
I got four Giada, my favorite food network cook, cookbooks and a beautiful jewelry chest where I have not organized my earrings by color (I know I'm a geek...but now I'll have more variety in the accessories I wear.) My BIG Gift from both the Herndons and the Barkers this year was money to buy a new high tech digital camera so I can make photography into a more serious hobby of mine and I spent Christmas day researching online to find the best deal on my very own Nikon D60! It should arrive tomorrow and I am so excited! Hopefully you'll be able to see the pictures improve vastly even on the blog as I figure it all out. I guess Santa thought I too was GOOD this year! I hope everyone's Christmas mornings were as exciting and fun filled as ours. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP