Wedding: Rachel and Nick

My cousin Rachel Giuffre married the love of her life Nick DiDio November 7th in Philadelphia and I enjoyed taking some photos from the sidelines as my whole family celebrated their union.

It was a beautiful evening with lots to celebrate!

The ceremonySneaking in a couple shots during portraitsThe reception...
after introductions the entire wedding party did the Cupid Shuffle.The couple's first danceFather Daughter DanceMother Son Dance Anna, my sister, was honored to say the kiddish (a Jewish blessing over the wine). My Nana dancing up a storm...
Mom and Papa dancing too.The cup cake wedding cake.
Some shots of everyone all gussied up. Can you believe my Papa is 92 and my Nana is 88!
We can all hope to look that good as we get older!
Congratulations Rach and you're a lucky man Nick. It was a beautiful wedding and we hope you have a beautiful life together! XOXO

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP