April's Dinner Club: Italian Night

Andrea threw our April dinner club and the theme was italian. I was so excited to try something new, but unsure where to begin. I decided to make one of my favorite dishes I always order out in restaurants...Penne a la Votka. The sauce turned our pretty well for my first go round.
The table was set beautifully!
All the yummy Italian food...manicotti, penne, pasta salad, italian style green beans, egg plant appetizers, bread of course, italian cookies for dessert and Italian sodas to drink.
Us girls that night...here's the non-prego group (haha...prego...like the jarred tomato sauce)
And the prego gals...aren't they adorable!
Due in May, June and August
Good and delicious times!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP