Great Expectations: Baby's got a brand new name

Well nickname that is...
...PEANUT...
...this nickname has stuck.

Where did it come from? Well, at the first appointment, the doctor commented on how the baby was no larger than a peanut and so his or her nickname was born. My mom began calling Baby Herndon, Peanut, followed by Adam's mom and now even Adam has taken to it. I think it's really cute and I'm sure it will stick around well into childhood like my mom's nickname for me, Pumpkin and Munchkin for my sister.


...and in case you're wondering we don't plan to share our final names. Since we do plan to find out the gender, we would like there to be some element of surprise when the baby is born, hence the names being a surprise though we LOVE suggestions!

No comments:

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP